How to Transfer Money From Payoneer to Local Bank Account. If you don’t have account payoneer, you can click here for register
What are these services?
This is a way to withdraw funds that you have on your Payoneer balance. If a company or individual pays you via the Billing Service, the Global Payment Service, or the Make a Payment, the funds are first deposited in your Payoneer account. From there, you can give an order to withdraw funds to your local bank.
Who can use these services?
This service is for Payoneer users who receive payments from Payoneer mass payout companies. If you do not see this payment option in your account with your mass payout company.
What are my benefits?
Flexibility. You can decide when and how much you would like to withdraw.
You can also easily add new bank details in your Payoneer account.
Are there any limits?
The limits will be displayed to you in the Withdrawal interface in your Payoneer account once you enter the Withdrawal Amount.
Of course, you also need to have enough funds on your balance to cover the transfer.
What are the fees?
Depending on your country and currency, the fee can be either a set amount or a small percentage of the amount you withdraw. Fees will be clearly displayed to you in the summary page before you complete the withdrawal.
How long does the transfer take?
It generally takes 2-5 business days for the funds to reach your bank account after you receive the confirmation email. Transfers within the US usually take 2-3 business days.
How I can apply for these services?
In your Payoneer account go to the tab Withdraw and select To Bank Account. If this is your first time making a withdrawal, you will be requested to add your local bank details.
Once your bank details have been approved, you can start withdrawing funds to your bank.
2. From the menu, go to Withdraw >> To Bank Account.
If you have not yet added a bank account to withdraw your funds to, you will see a page with guidelines on how to add a bank to your Payoneer account.
3. Select the currency balance or card you want to withdraw funds from.
4. Enter the withdrawal details, as displayed in the example below:
A. Select the bank account you want to withdraw funds to.
If you need to add a new bank account, click here or follow the instructions on the Bank Accounts tutorial.
B. Enter the amount you want to withdraw. Note your available balance, displayed at the top of the page.
C. If you would like, enter a description for your records. This is not a mandatory field.
5. Click . The withdrawal summary will be displayed.
6. Review the details of your withdrawal and make sure everything is correct. If you need to change anything, click Edit and make the necessary changes.
7. After you’re sure that all is correct, mark the checkbox I approve this transaction and click .
8. That’s it! You will receive an email confirmation after completing the withdrawal and your funds will be available in your account within 3-5 business days.
To check if the service is supported for your country, please click here. Please note that this service is subject to availability.